Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently acquired a CHL from the state of Texas and in an effort to educate myself I ran across this forum. I hope to pick up some knowledge here and perhaps share some myself down the line.
I have been around firearms off and on all my life, although handguns are fairly new to me and I am trying to learn all I can. Ever since the Luby incident in Killeen I have felt that carrying a concealed pistol might not be a bad idea. Every time I read of another similar occurrence this feeling is strengthened, so one day I just decided to do it.
I have a AMT Hardballer .45, a CZ-52, and a recently acquired CZ-75 P-01. I am sure there may be more in the future :wink:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Welcome!
Lots of good folks here. New guy buys the beer and the ammo. I'm short on .45 ACP, and I'll take a Shiner, if you have 'em.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Ravnhaus - welcome to you :smile: And congrats too having got your CHL.

This is THE place to be for carry folks and I hope you'll muck in and post as well as read - the info exchange we have going is often hard to put a value on.

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Ravnhaus! :smile:

·
Administrator
143,818 Posts
Hi Ravnhaus

Good to have you on the team. :unitedsta
Yessir...Having a personal protection pistola located somewhere on your body is an exemplary idea...and everything in any way related to that is why we're all here.
We have some really expert, knowledgeable, and skilled folks here.
Now you be one of us. :biggrin:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome folks!
Now it is off to the range to familiarize myself more with the CZ P-01. I also have been having feeding issues with the AMT Hardballer. A friend has been working on it for me and we hope he has solved the problem :frown:
Anybody else ever have that problem with an AMT? I am about ready to trade it off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.