Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there CombatCarry.com,

28/M/FL joining the ranks. I am a Florida native and a first year law student. I am a CCW holder and enjoy going to the range when possible, but time is limited so I have been missing out for a very long time.

I don't have a wide array of weaponry just a couple of items that satisfy their purpose for personal protection. Hope to broaden my horizons with the knowledge of my fellow gun owners here.

Drop me a line and say hello! :theyareontome:

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
Welcome. Vast collections are not needed to be a effective CCW person.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Welcome to CC. What pieces do you have?

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hi pgb - welcome :smilez:

Indeed when it comes to SD a coupla guns will surely be enough to get the job done :wink:

Have a good browse here if you haven't already - many very relevant subjects have been covered.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Arsenals

I have a .380 stainless steel Sig that works well for concealed/carry, though it is a tad heavy when carried on my person, but its a joy to shoot on the range. I have a Walther .22 for range plinking, nothing fancy, just enough for what an amateur like me needs. I have kept a .357 revolver in my home for in-home use, but recently sold it with the hopes of a .45 Ruger in my future. However I am naught but a poor student now and will have to wait until I can work to go for it.

Greets to all you fellow Floridians out there! Glad to see there are so many of us! :wave:

Patrick
pgb2998

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Welcome from Idaho

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Welcome:wave:

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Greetings from Sarasota.
And for future reference it's The (Drum Roll) GUNSHINE State.
The Brady bunch says so.

AFS

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Hey, Patrick. Glad to have you aboard.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome from Arizona - :smilez:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status