Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my favs is guns and shooting, so finding this sight is a godsend. I have just returned to my homestate at the request of my ailing mother, who has a crippling disease and can barely perform most of the simplest activities that we all take for granted. Its payback time for her giving birth and raising me.
The super-plus side is that I no longer live in Kalifornia :danceban: and my choice of weapons and carry conceal is not limited to what the state deems fit :danceban: !
In fact, I just purchased a mint colt mustang .380 for backup concealment / secondary (how I love the 10 minute wait, not the 10 day....). My primary is rugers' sp101 .357 snubby in the dark grey stainless (only from Lipsey's) with crimson trace laser grips. My truck gun is a S&W 1066 10mm with the factory tritium nitesights, plus there are others that I have that can do a variety of duties when called upon.
Anywho, its great to be around like-minded folks with similar interests and this is one that we all need to support each other in. Artz :biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Artz - welcome aboard :smile:

Take good care of your Mom - I know you will. Once Mom's are gone (Dads too) one's world is that much emptier.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hi Artz. Congrats on escaping to the "Free world", well as free as possible.

·
Registered
354 Posts
artz-
welcome. i am in auburn, and i have been to hogansville many times. i think you will like this area much more than california- real people with real values are the norm around here. God bless your Mom.
rb

·
Registered
132 Posts
Welcome back to Ga. Recommend you take a drive down to Columbus, and visit Shooter's of Columbus. Great selection, prices and they have an indoor range.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to west Ga. and to the forum Artz . I live about 15 minutes south of you . Did you happen to buy your Mustang @ W.Ga. Sportsman? I traded one in there about two months a go.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cashman said:
Welcome to west Ga. and to the forum Artz . I live about 15 minutes south of you . Did you happen to buy your Mustang @ W.Ga. Sportsman? I traded one in there about two months a go.
Well I'll be.... yeah I did...from Jim Teal.
sweet piece... didn't shoot it much did you ? :blink: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

·
Registered
81 Posts
mustang

I really did not shoot it a whole lot probably at the most 300 rounds. I never had any problems at all and it was very accurate. I carried it for several months and after i switched to a kahr pm9 it became a safe queen. I have wished several times I hadnt traded it in. Theres not alot of them around. I still have a set of pachmar rubber grips for it that have never been put on because the factory screws were not long enough for them. If your interested I will give them to you . I may also have a holster for it i will have to look through my holster collection. Have you found a place to shoot Yet? There is a WMA range on hwy 219 between Lagrange and Franklin. Hope you enjoy it

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah Cashman.....I know where its at. I grew up over in Heard county off 219 about 7 miles from there. Thats where I shoot.
I would appreciate all the lil' goodies, I will diffinently use them. It is a very sweet piece. One that I will not let go anytine soon.
Fact is...I headed up to Villa Rica to GA. arms ammo in a few minutes to pick up a 500 pack of 95 GR. round nose .380 acp and other goodies. :danceban: Gotta stay in practice you know ! :biggrin2:
Gonna send you a PM.
Artz :wave:

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah Cashman.....I know where its at. I grew up over in Heard county off 219 about 7 miles from there. Thats where I shoot.
I would appreciate all the lil' goodies, I will diffinently use them. It is a very sweet piece. One that I will not let go anytine soon.
Fact is...I headed up to Villa Rica to GA. arms ammo in a few minutes to pick up a 500 pack of 95 GR. round nose .380 acp and other goodies. :danceban: Gotta stay in practice you know ! :biggrin2:

Artz :wave:
BTW.... was gonna PM you or email you. Email me so I can give you some info, if you will...

·
Registered
86 Posts
welcome.. Metro ATL fella here.

BTW, check the 2nd amendment forum, I posted a thread.. there is good news in GA

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome Artz from your TN neighbor!! Glad to have you on the site and in the South!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.