Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found you guys while perusing my other favorite site www.hs2000talk.com. I've been an avid SA 1911A1 TRP fan but recently purchased an SA XD 45ACP Service. Now my TRP seeing a little less range time but I still love her none the less.
I envy all of you for having CCW in your states. WI still hasn't woken up-not until we get a conservative in the govenor's office. Twice we were on the cusp of overriding the governor's veto and had enough votes to do so but a couple of democrats folded under pressure from Doyle. Election is coming up in Nov. so maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Thanks for a great forum!

·
Super Moderator
23,987 Posts
Welcome from North Texas! There's been a lot of success this year in the state houses, so maybe your turns coming up? Keep up the pressure - Kansas over-rode their Governors veto just last month!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Welcome from another Badger. We'll get ours when Doyle is defeated by Mark Green. Btw nice guns.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome from way down South in Alabama.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Welcome to CC - :smilez:

I hope very much that WI will get CCW next time and it is despicable you are still left out. If KS and NE can make it then WI just has to.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome From Another Wisconsinite. Hoping To See Doyle Go To As Well As My Local Dem Rep. That Was One Of The Ones That Folded. Steinbrink Must Go.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Glad you found us. Welcome from Arkansas.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome from Virginia. :wave:

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Welcome from Idaho

·
Registered
563 Posts
Welcome!

·
Administrator
143,828 Posts
Hey Great!

Happy To Have You Here! :yup:
Thanks for registering. :usflag:

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Welcome from Washington. You'll find plenty of support for you while you wait.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.