Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greetings from Wisconsin

1K views 36 replies 35 participants last post by  64zebra 
#1 ·
Hello all,

I have been lurking and reading on this site for about 2 weeks or so, and i decided to to finally register.

I realize that I cannot carry a concealed in my state, but I very much enjoy reading about it and hearing from other enthusiasts. I have always loved rifles and grew up shooting my grandfathers collection of WWII rifles.

I have just recently been getting into handguns and I was all decided wanted to start carrying. Then I found out i live in a no cc state :hand1:... I might try ocing a little, but i'm quite nervous about that.

anyway... I will probably just keep lurking and asking questions and complimenting guns now and then.... You all seem like a great group of people from what I have read. I look forward to getting to know the community.

Thank you,
Evan

#3 ·
Wisconsin!!!? We're in the deep freeze down here. I don't even want to imagine there. How's about a warm welcome?

#5 ·
Deep Freeze! Leaving my house to head to work this morning by thermometer said -7F. And that was without the windchill...
brrrrrrrrrrrrr

so thanks for the warm welcome! I need it :urla9ub:

#6 ·
Welcome from Missouri and this forum.

Just because it is not normally possible for you to carry a hand gun, you can still arm yourself with a self defense shotgun or a rifle with the minimum barrel length permitted by your state. Though you may not have the right to Carry in WI, this does not preclude you from obtaining self defense training or obtain a CCW permit from Florida or Utah. It can not be used in WI but might be good to have if you travel.

#11 ·
Welcome from Middle Tennessee!

#13 ·
Welcome from South Carolina...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.