Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In another thread, someone mentioned that if you join the GSSF, you get a discount on a new Glock. Can anyone give me the details of this? I did a quick search but did not find anything specific about it.

·
Premium Member
7,579 Posts
Once per year, upon request, GSSF members receive a voucher for one LEO priced GLOCK.

Very good deal, plus all the other perks.

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Once per year, upon request, GSSF members receive a voucher for one LEO priced GLOCK.

Very good deal, plus all the other perks.
I think this runs the brand new Glock price down to around $389 (stock w/o NS) IIRC. You can order one from Glock through your local FFL, or go cash and carry from one of their qualifying distributors. Not sure if any transfer fee would be associated with the former method. $35 initial membership for GSSF unless you have one of the promo brochures out of a new Glock box.....or renewals are $25 per year. If you've ever thought about attending a GSSF match, being a GSSF member is necessary to pre-register.

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
GlockTalk has a whole section dedicated to GSSF.

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
Go to gssfonline.com. If you would like to know the price of a particular pistol let me know I have a discount certificate that I haven't used yet and I can look up the price. You have to use the certificate at a participating dealer, you can't go to just any firearms dealer. It can be done by mail if there isn't a dealer near you. On there web sight they will give you a list of participating dealers.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Go to gssfonline.com. If you would like to know the price of a particular pistol let me know I have a discount certificate that I haven't used yet and I can look up the price. You have to use the certificate at a participating dealer, you can't go to just any firearms dealer. It can be done by mail if there isn't a dealer near you. On there web sight they will give you a list of participating dealers.
Can you give me the prices of the compacts (G19 size), not sure if they all would be the same or not, but thats the size I am looking for, just not sure which caliber. I am going to join GSSF so I can get another glock :banana: I had one before and I LOVED it. My poor wife (now ex) got mad becaues I made it a point clean my baby off after every session and it seemed to get in the way of cleaning the house :aargh4:

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
The price on the 19, 26, 23 and 27 are the same, $398.20 with polymer sights and $477.40 with Trijicon Night Sights.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts