Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,832 Posts
You probably already have but I would email them and tell them that too
Good suggestion. OP, while you are at it, ask them how many people were killed using their product last year, and what laws he is proposing to restrict access to their product. If it saves just one child...

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Bye bye.............. :wave::wave:

·
Registered
959 Posts
Remember Anheiser Busch owns a lot more than just bud and busch. Michelob, shock top, land shark, red hook to name a few.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Good suggestion. OP, while you are at it, ask them how many people were killed using their product last year, and what laws he is proposing to restrict access to their product. If it saves just one child...

Ooooh that's a good one yeah I like that I don't even drink beer but I am going to email them.

Money talks it would take a lot of people saying c ya to make it hurt but we could get lucky

·
Banned
1,418 Posts
And an example of hypocrisy, one of the heirs to the AB fortune is a friend of mine and is a total gun nut, he has several dozen firearms of various types including several SBRs.

·
Super Moderator
18,515 Posts
Many years ago I did like Budweiser but as I have aged my tastes have changed, I now prefer BMO (brew my own) plus the only taxes are sales tax on the components.

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
I got my toes in the water, ass in the sand, not a worry in the world a PBR in my hand, life is good today...

Love me some PBR.
I go to a few "Rockabilly" car shows each year where the cars are all DIY old school hotrods and everyone dresses in 50s greaser & hotrod pinup chick garb and the ONLY beer you see the entire weekend is PBR. Lots of live music and other types of live entertainment. Really great shows and interesting cars.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts