Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so im new and i am positive at this point that i can't find any gun im looking for so... is gunbroker.com a good site? i've used ebay and I know you have to set up a store with ffl or whatever. but my question is do people use it? it seems like the prices are pretty good.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I've bought and sold on gunbroker, probably close to 30 times. I'm not a dealer or power player, just a guy. I've had nothing but good experiences. I prefer to buy locally. But when I can't find what I want locally, or if the local guys are charging ridiculous prices, I'll check gunbroker and go that route. Do your research. Make sure you know what you want. Be sure to check the seller's feedback. There are some great deals on there.

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
ok so im new and i am positive at this point that i can't find any gun im looking for so... is gunbroker.com a good site? i've used ebay and I know you have to set up a store with ffl or whatever. but my question is do people use it? it seems like the prices are pretty good.
What are you looking for?

Have you ever looked here GalleryOfGuns.com - Retailer Near You

Some of the members even have stores that you can go in and check what the price is/should be.

I have looked on Gun Broker quite a bit, but mostly just to give myself an idea of pricing. I try to purchase locally if I can.

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
Ebay does not sell or allow guns and magazines to be sold on their site,Gunbroker,Auctionarms and buds are good sites

·
Registered
146 Posts
Ebay does not sell or allow guns and magazines to be sold on their site,Gunbroker,Auctionarms and buds are good sites
I will second the recommendation for Bud's. Usually great pricing without the hassle of an auction, and you can talk directly to them.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have used gunbroker, auctionarms, and gunsamerica with no trouble.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Had several good transactions with gun broker also. Nothing bad to say here.

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
I wouldn't hesitate to use GunBroker.com or Budsgunshop.com ...Both good folks to deal with.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
I purchased two firearms from gunbroker without any problems. Be aware of shipping and ffl charges added on gunbroker purchases compared to local purchase with tax.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts