Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wandering in Target the other day and came across the "Case Logic Digital Memory case" for about 8.

Holds two speed strips with six .38 rounds in each and goes on my belt innocuously. Of course, I did put it with the zipper UP instead of down.

No one noticed it and I feel better about having an extra 12 rounds on my belt.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Good idea....

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Another dodge some folks have used is a digi camera case for the gun (pocket size piece) but the sort that has a belt loop - and often something on the front suggesting camera. Just another sneaky option.

That small case looks ideal for spare ammo :smilez:

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Good idea. A lot less conspicuous than speed loaders.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Take a look at this. http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/organizers/toolbags/37009.aspx?feature=Link_15
I have considered it for casual wear when untucked shirt might not be appropriate. In fact if you carry a cell phone on your belt this will hold it as well. It is big enough for a compact pistol, extra mags, and cell phone. With a small pistol you could probably actually put one of the thin digital cameras in there as well. I still haven't convinced myself to spend $25 on it, but if it goes on sale one is coming to west central Alabama.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Excellent idea!

Now quick....buy about 1000 and resell them as "tactical revolver speed strip pouches" for about double the original price!

(....oh, I get 60% of what you get since I just pitched the marketing to you.) :biggrin2:

·
Registered
141 Posts
That is a great idea! I was wondering how to carry my speed loads for my S&W 642. This would work!

Thanks for the tip.

D-

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They are about $5 at Walgreens....picked up a couple more there.

Turns out the mags for my Kel-Tec P32 fit in nicely too. So can carry for either gun and speed strips or mags. And it just looks like a geek pouch.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
That is great idea! the next time I take the wife to target or some other store, I am going to scout around for some items like that!!! instead, of saying....'are we done yet'. 4000 times!!! LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts