Defensive Carry banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Par for the course in Chicago, how's that some of the most strict gun control infringements thing working for you in Chicagoizeckastan? You in Chicago are living proof that your stupid control ideas are an ineffective bunch of BS.

·
Super Moderator
20,257 Posts
Routine crime story with no content related to armed self defense. Moved to Second Amendment (although it barely fits that topic) to reflect OP's intended theme.

Purpose of the Good, the Bad and the Ugly sub-forum: In the news encounters with the bad guys, with both successful, and not so successful, outcomes. Armed citizens have a fighting chance against criminals; those without are at their mercy. It's not a dumping ground for just crime stories in the news.

·
Super Moderator
50,612 Posts
Sounds like a slow Friday night in Chicago.
That's what I was thinking.
Only 11 shot, three of them dead...very slow night in Chicago.
Not-so-Sharpton and Rev. Riot, where arrrrrre Yooooou?

Mmmmm, all I hear are the crickets!:blink:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
That's what I was thinking.
Only 11 shot, three of them dead...very slow night in Chicago.
Not-so-Sharpton and Rev. Riot, where arrrrrre Yooooou?

Mmmmm, all I hear are the crickets!:blink:
And crickets are all we will continue to hear. They don't have a good answer as to why one of the most restricted cities continues to be at the mercy of the criminals.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I can't see this being used against us by the antis to any great extent. This has been par for the course in Chicago for a long time. With it's gang problem Chicago is a war zone even though it has some of the strictist gun control laws in the nation.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Chicago doesn't have a gun problem - THEY HAVE A GANG PROBLEM!

You couldn't pay me a million dollars to live in Chicago, which is Ground Zero for Communism in the United States.

·
Registered
7,571 Posts
I can't see this being used against us by the antis to any great extent. This has been par for the course in Chicago for a long time. With it's gang problem Chicago is a war zone even though it has some of the strictist gun control laws in the nation.
In this article, you'll notice that at one of the shootings, "assault weapons" were used... More detail and pics if you click on the link to video in the article.

I direct linked to the video in the off topic part of the forum...

And, I find it odd that allasudden, we're seeing "assault weapons" being left behind... Makes no sense to me.

Yeah, I got tapatalk, too. So what?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.