Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure if you've been watching the news today, you saw a typically ill informed legislator from Colorado claim that if magazines are banned, they will soon no longer be available once all the "bullets have been shot." This is what we're dealing with, gun control advocates that have completely no idea what they're talking about.

Below is a link to Colion Noir responding to this as only Colion Noir can. Enjoy! :popcorn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3PjVTKjpJ34

·
Premium Member
37,585 Posts
They know little about firearms, yet continue to enact legislation. We laugh at their stupidity as they rejoice in their successes.

·
Registered
42,987 Posts
A child of the "throw away society," she is. Never occured to her to recycle empty magazines. And the people of CO elected this ignoramus...

Reactions: scgunlover1

·
Registered
7,571 Posts
They know little about firearms, yet continue to enact legislation. We laugh at their stupidity as they rejoice in their successes.
"We laugh at their stupidity?" I AIN'T LAUGHIN'. THEY ARE.

The broad responsible for Colion's video response laughed at her employer, and told him he'd "already be dead"

Yeah, they're laughing... And we're losing, one state at a time.

It's sickening. And it ain't even begun to be over yet...

Wait for it...

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
YOU CAN REUSE THEM?????

Oh man I'm going to save a bunch of money now!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
37,585 Posts

The broad responsible for Colion's video response laughed at her employer, and told him he'd "already be dead"

Wait for it...
Agreed on all points. We won't be waiting long.

·
Registered
22 Posts

Wait for it...
\

I agree with your statement, these stupid people are going to be in total control soon.

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
She only uses 1 brain cell at a time and then throws it out...

·
Registered
702 Posts
I'm sure if you've been watching the news today, you saw a typically ill informed legislator from Colorado claim that if magazines are banned, they will soon no longer be available once all the "bullets have been shot." This is what we're dealing with, gun control advocates that have completely no idea what they're talking about.

Below is a link to Colion Noir responding to this as only Colion Noir can. Enjoy! :popcorn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3PjVTKjpJ34
I don't think they are so ill informed, I just think so many people we elect are just plain stupid. If they promise something free, guess how many people will vote for them. I think the average citizen is ill informed. The media wants you that way so they can get their "guy" elected. End of rant.

·
Registered
625 Posts
These Demotards brains are like the magazines they say you can own........low capacity.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I'd bet she'd be all over the movement to ban dihydrogen monoxide. It's one of the leading causes of death in young children, after all.

·
Super Moderator
18,515 Posts
I'd bet she'd be all over the movement to ban dihydrogen monoxide. It's one of the leading causes of death in young children, after all.
One of my favorite jokes, especially when it was played on some college students.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts