Defensive Carry banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
I doubt it. Congress members have armies of staff to pour over legislation. They knew it was in there.
Pretty much my thoughts as well. Republicans know from years of precedent that as a party their voters are perfectly fine with continuing to vote them in over and over as long as they are slightly less bad than dems for gun rights. They gain nothing by losing any sleep over this.

·
Registered
36,075 Posts
Pretty much my thoughts as well. Republicans know from years of precedent that as a party their voters are perfectly fine with continuing to vote them in over and over as long as they are slightly less bad than dems for gun rights. They gain nothing by losing any sleep over this.
True, being slightly less bad is being the best loser. I have about reached the point where I don't want to vote for any of them. Personally, I would like--just for once--to see every last incumbent booted out of office so we can start anew. Get rid of all the career politicians.

Reactions: nj709 and NavCop

·
Registered
36,075 Posts
True, being slightly less bad is being the best loser. I have about reached the point where I don't want to vote for any of them. Personally, I would like--just for once--to see every last incumbent booted out of office so we can start anew. Get rid of all the career politicians.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
LOL. Heard you the first time!

·
Registered
240 Posts
if they hit the congressional office building on 911; we would be sad for the lives of the passangers killed but thankful for a chance to take the government back. WE THE PEOPLE need to add an amendment no member of the house or senate shall serve more than 2 terms in office and all government pay will be based on the national average no voting for a raise and no life time bennies only lifers military you risk your life for others you deserve respect

21 - 25 of 25 Posts