Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
He looked so uncomfortable after he said "Yeah, I meant to do that." He definitely did not. He looked terrified.

·
Banned
19,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He looked so uncomfortable after he said "Yeah, I meant to do that." He definitely did not. He looked terrified.
He should have whatever creds he supposedly has taken away. If he meant to do that on purpose, which he didn't, he's now admitting he put one in the ceiling to demonstrate the single action of a revolver.

This is why I do not tolerate dumb nuts with guns around me.

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
Ya' pull-up to the pumps to get gas, but because you have multiple vehicles, your filler cap is (now) stupidly on the 'wrong" side. Don't you look around sheepishly to see if anyone's watching/laughing? Well, if that instructor wasn't being filmed, he would have done...exACTLY THAT! :gah:

·
Banned
35 Posts
Beside the negligent discharge, watch his lack of muzzle control. In the beginning one of the students moves away uncomfortably as he demonstrates grip. The "instructor" holds the gun pointing toward the ceiling with his face above the barrel.

Just because a guy wears tactical shorts and a black t-shirt with a shoulder patch it does not mean he knows how to handle a firearm.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
He should have whatever creds he supposedly has taken away. If he meant to do that on purpose, which he didn't, he's now admitting he put one in the ceiling to demonstrate the single action of a revolver.

This is why I do not tolerate dumb nuts with guns around me.
You won't hear any argument from me on any of those points.

It looks like the muzzle cracked him.
If you go frame by frame it didn't quite hit him. But his bouncing on the toes, tongue in the cheek, sudden lack of dialogue, and placing the gun back on the table all point to him being extremely shaken up.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
The only requirement to call yourself an "instructor" is a pulse.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Guns are only as safe as the person handling it. That nimrod ain't safe. The purpose of a gun safety course is to teach people to safely handle firearms. Hopefully he learned something.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts