50,612 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

Thanks for the post!:hand9:

ret :31:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Of course Newtown was a horrific tragedy but it is just one of many America has went through..... And, sadly, more to come...... Why, as long as human beings inhabit the earth we will have evil and tragedies........

The answer does not lie in so called common sense gun control.... Such things only work on law abiding citizens and "they" know that.......

Reactions: SmokinFool

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
I have always respected the elders. I am proud and joyous to have been given time of grace to become one.

Thanks for showing up, SolidState.

·
Super Moderator
19,385 Posts
Good video, the comment about castro reminds me of my Spanish teacher in college. Not knowing any better her family assisted in castro’s rise to power, once he assumed his dictatorship only then were his ties to communism revealed. After realizing their error they quickly fled Cuba.

Reactions: NONAME762

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I really appreciate all the welcome and the thoughtful comments on the video. After being characterized as gun obsessed fanatics in national media I like that those interviewed do a good job of communicating that gun owners are ordinary citizens, they are equally saddened by these tragedies and they have a difference opinion when it comes to usefulness of gun laws.

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Welcome to Virginia. Thanks for the great video post.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Nice video. I really enjoyed the fact that the people in the video were not the lefts stereotypical gun owners. We do have class, we are educated, and we do have compassion.

Reactions: 8th ID and airslot

·
Premium Member
5,381 Posts
Welcome from Savannah.

Thank you for the video, very well done.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.