Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gun Rights Report

The e-mail below was received on 22 Jan 2010 from a fellow Marine Helo Aviator.

To my Marine brothers and friends,

I have not lost my mind - but wanted to let you know that I have recently created a Gun Rights aggregate news site. Gun Rights Report

There is a relatively new phenomenon in the US that is showing a sky-rocketing surge in gun purchases, concelaed carry applications and general interest in gun rights. In browsing around the various gun sites, I noticed a lack of gun-news links in any one particular spot - save the NRA site. I found myself goggling multiple sites for stories and such and bouncing all over the place; mostly running into right-wing nut jobs and militia sites and such.

I therefore decided to create a site/business model that is very similar to what the Drudge Report is doing for "HARD NEWS", but instead is focused on "GUN RIGHTS NEWS"

The site just went live yesterday so the Google and Yahoo search engines have not picked it up yet. Check it out and feel free to spread it around your corner of the internet and I'll try to keep the news stories fresh as interest builds.

If no interest builds, then I will keep playing with my new guns and my new gun-rights website anyway, as it keeps me out of trouble and off the streets..

Semper Fi
Kreig Loftin

[email protected]

ps - feel free to send any suggestions you may have..

·
Registered
84 Posts
Looks interesting. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up. Looks like he could have something there. I will be checking back frequently.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Thanks, looks good... Got it bookmarked.

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Thanks for the post! I have bookmarked this site for later perusal and evaluation.:hand10:

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Got this link off their website. Glen Beck interviews Second Amendment Foundation Attorney. Lots of good stuff on there

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Bookmarked. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you have any suggestions, his e-mail is in the original post. Let him know how to make the site better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts