Defensive Carry banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Gun shop I worked at part time is cleaned out. Struggling to keep anything on the shelves. Thats mostly good. The wait on background checks was several hours.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Bass Pro is easy to beat on prices. Used guns are selling for more than other gun stores are selling new guns. Bass Pro is pretty skimpy choices in the popular calibers if they have any at all. OTOH, the LGS has a decent selection of long guns and not too bad on pistols, though no Glocks. Ammo? How about a 50-count box of 124 grain +P HSTs for $28.95? They had something for every major caliber, though little training ammo.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Well, went to my store. Not as empty as I thought. 2 box limit per handgun caliber per customer per visit. So I guess if you really wanted to go back in a bunch you could a lot.

No limits on rifle ammo yet, but I would assume it's coming.

I'm not stocked enough, but stocked "comfortably" for now.

I also think I was turned off a gun after seeing the price of its ammo today. Talk about sticker shock.

Now to decide if I want to reload or not.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I don’t need another gun, but have had the Sig P365 in the back of my mind a while. Plus this isn’t a very good time to be buying.

A local store had a basic P365 with external safety for the common $499. Since it’s a holiday weekend & sales have been up, I have to wait a few days for completion of the background check.

Anyway, looking forward to testing, getting accessories & all the rest.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts