Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any gun stores in NJ other then the four that I've already contacted? I'm a college student, and I'm trying to find the best prices I can on the firearms that I want to purchase.

So far, I've talked to:

Ramsey's Outdoors
Ray's Gun Shop
Shore Shot Pistol Range
Bob's Little Sport Shop.

Thanks,

Jim

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I'm not from NJ (thank goodness!) and you don't say what part of NJ you are in, but I have stopped at a gun shop on Rte. 23 just North of Wayne, NJ. I think it was in Butler, NJ, but I'm not 100% positive.

The owner also works PA gun shows, as I saw some stuff there that he couldn't sell in NJ (he had just returned from a gun show and was unpacking).

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lens. Thanks Man

I'm from the upper portion of NJ (in fact I live in the far north western part of the state). Our county is actually more conservative then liberal (thank god)... but I go to school in south jersey, and my gf lives in central. So it doesn't matter where i ultimately find the best prices, I'm willing to travel for them.

But thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
294 Posts
There's the Sportsmens' Center...

...in Bordentown (4 miles southe of the Rt 130, Rt 295 intersection, on 130)
Harry's Army & Navy is in Robbinsville (about a mile south of that same intersection)
There's also Sourland Sportsmen's Shop on rt 518 in Hopewell
Then there's a sporting goods shop (that you always see along with Circuit City) just outside of Quakerbridge Mall in Lawrenceville on the northbound side of Rt 1.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts