1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
That good, thanks for showing this, everyone needs to be able to protect themselves.:hand10:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Looks & sounds good but he should know for the rest of the congergration, how hard it is in NYC to even consider getting a pistol permit much less a CCWP, even though Mayor Bloomberg is of the same jewish faith, Nice, OYE VEY Welcome to the Rotten Apple.

·
Super Moderator
50,597 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,164 Posts
Rotten Apple

Looks & sounds good but he should know for the rest of the congergration, how hard it is in NYC to even consider getting a pistol permit much less a CCWP, even though Mayor Bloomberg is of the same jewish faith, Nice, OYE VEY Welcome to the Rotten Apple.
Very valid point here. Considering NY gun laws, the exercise is one of "fantasy." There is no way that folks other than hired security will (or would) be able to go armed there.

The point though should be well taken in other states and communities.

·
Super Moderator
23,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just found it encouraging that a Rabbi in a Temple was affirming our RKBA and encouraging training and RKBA as part of the mindset.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Every congregation leader should read this thread. Those that think a single off duty LEO at the door is adequate just are not living in reality.

·
Premium Member
13,164 Posts
Single guard not adequate

Every congregation leader should read this thread. Those that think a single off duty LEO at the door is adequate just are not living in reality.
You know I somehow sensed that even in The Bronx, at a time and place where there were orthodox synagogues on nearly every corner. The city would oblige with a uniformed officer stationed at the synagogue door, yet even as a child I recognized a sense of vulnerability.

And, that was in a time and place where the streets were literally empty of foot traffic and devoid of automobiles on the High Holidays.

·
Banned
1,228 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Some of us, more than you might think, do GET the 2A. Never Again!
Correct. The Israeli experience, in particular, has caused more and more of us to wake up to reality.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
In our church there are a number of CHL holders and many carry in church.

The training given in the video would be effective in any church in the land.

As to the 2A thing and the Jewish people, some of the strongest supporters of 2A I have meet have been Jewish.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts