Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one else having trouble accessing this website? I have been trying for two day with no luck......might be me? :blink:

**If this is the wrong place to post this, i apologize**

·
Registered
161 Posts
Thats odd!?!? I typed in the link and I get this (Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage) And you say it's been going on for a week?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Cannot access the website, as of 8:55 CDT this morning, October 31.

·
Registered
10,864 Posts
Clicked on the link in my favorites and I got nuthin' either

10:27 AM Sat. 31st.

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." Ted Nugent

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's it, I'm looking for the black helicopters!

·
8,501 Posts
I've been tyrying to diagnose what's wrong with my computer....At least it's not on my end.

·
Administrator
144,028 Posts
The web address you entered is not available
[more information]

You were trying to go to gunbroker.com

A 50x server error was received attempting to serve your request, indicating that either the server is currently unable to handle the request or the request timed out waiting for a response. The error may have been due to a temporary issue and therefore you could try to access the web address again.

·
Registered
441 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
It's 10:15 MST and the site is up, but very slow and no thumbnails..................

Edit: thumbnails are back...

·
Registered
441 Posts
It works, it works, it really really works! /sarcasm

·
Registered
80 Posts
It's working fine at 1pm!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I've been tyrying to diagnose what's wrong with my computer....At least it's not on my end.
Same here....I was about to show it the what for with a screwdriver.....im sure it will make it back at some point.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Its back!

Back up and running as of 1425 CST.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts