Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,542 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,352 Posts
Don't drink anymore. Interesting photos.

·
Registered
9,645 Posts
Favorite gun, favorite drink, and favorite place, our patio up in the trees - looks like we are in a tree house! 💗

Had to give up alcohol due to illnesses (Ehlers Danlos & Alpha Gal) so being limited, Gatorade and juice is pretty much all I can drink. Ain’t gonna lie, I miss Tequila - love the Tequila buzz, I could dance real good after a few shots of Tequila, could sing too! 😂

Frost blue Gatorade is my favorite, and my edc the Smith 45 is in front. @CWOUSCG has a green thumb and has grown us some beautiful tomatoes but none of them have had a mater on them yet? They are pretty! 😊
Plant Wheel Tire Flowerpot Houseplant

·
Registered
Northwest Oregon
25,087 Posts
Favorite gun, favorite drink, and favorite place, our patio up in the trees - looks like we are in a tree house! 💗

Had to give up alcohol due to illnesses (Ehlers Danlos & Alpha Gal) so being limited, Gatorade and juice is pretty much all I can drink. Ain’t gonna lie, I miss Tequila - love the Tequila buzz, I could dance real good after a few shots of Tequila, could sing too.
I worked on a traveling construction crew for several years. We usually ended up in a bar shooting pool after work. I was a great pool player from two until about five beers. Before two beers and after five beers, I was a terrible pool player.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts