1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
143,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh Joe

You watched that too??
Pretty good.
That is pretty rugged shooting for an M16.
1,100 rounds through their M16 in less than fifteen minutes with a few quick "Cool Downs" in a sand puddle....then a few seconds of drainage & back shooting again.
Actually, that vid was 1,000 rounds in 10 minutes with some additional BS at the end.
The AR15 they build is identical to that but, not select fire.
They build a really nice high quality firearm. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
That is pretty amazing when he repeatedly throws it in the sandy water and it kept going, not to mention the soot being baked into the internals. Nice wepaon for sure....

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Dang it - anyone got $1395.00 to donate ( to a worthy cause :biggrin: ) - I'll cover the S&H!

Looks like quality gear and the vid, well - firstly - glad their server was speedy - some are way sluggish, and once downloaded - NICE!! I'd have liked to see a borescope inspection of the bore after all that - just outa curiosity.

·
Administrator
143,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Barrel

You know that rifle barrel took a true beating.
And then...going from burning hot & then into water would likely cause some metal distortion.

·
Registered
376 Posts
No doubt. I just sent the vid link to a buddy who just bought a match grade AR-15 for a very pretty penny. I told him he needs to break his rifle in the 'right way' and these guys know how to do it. I may get hit for that one. :tongue:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts