Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please do not take this thread into a guilty/not guilty direction and also please use the other thread to discuss issues in the trial. My main concern with this topic is the aftermath. There have been multiple tweets/facebook posts about rioting and looting if he is acquitted. My question to you, is anyone going to take extra measures in the days leading up to the verdict in case SHTF in some cities, mainly miami or the florida area? I think ill be ok up in Pittsburgh but you never know. Im probably going to carry some extra mags or a BUG for a little while after it ends. See story below.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/...ers-planning-to-riot-loot-if-zimmerman-walks/

·
Premium Member
10,172 Posts
Trying to predicting what the future will and won't bring and when it will or won't bring it is extremely difficult for most people. That is why it is always a good idea to maintain a reasonable level of preparedness.

Reactions: thoricuncle

·
Premium Member
37,430 Posts
"You don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows."

·
Premium Member
5,007 Posts
Always be prepared, trouble finds you when you least expect it.

·
Registered
20,582 Posts
I doubt very seriously if people down there who may desire to burn, and commit crimes against folks will find it as easy as they did in LA. Too many people have arms.
If they do, it will not be pretty for them, that's my guess.

·
Premium Member
5,463 Posts
Uh oh! This is not "THE OFFICIAL ZIMMERMAN THREAD", but a cleverly disguised IMPOSTER!

That's a man, baby!

·
Premium Member
10,172 Posts
Twitter - a place where people unequivocally prove they have no command of the English language.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.