Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to send my USP Compact .45 back to HK for some warranty work. I was having issues with a false trigger reset on the gun that was throwing me off when I shot the gun. Since I had the gun there I decided to have HK install night sights for me as well. I sent the gun in next day air on Tuesday 3/12 and was supposed to be delivered by 10:30 AM on Wednesday. I got a call from HK saying that they completed the warranty work and installed the night sights and needed my Credit Card Info for the night sights at noon on Wednesday 3/13. Gun was delivered to me at my house on Thursday 3/14. That is some pretty impressive turn around time. For an FYI HK was able to fix the trigger reset issue by replacing the trigger bar that was out of spec.

Just thought I'd share how good their customer service is.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Wow, that's as fast as humanly possible!! I've only ever used HKCS for parts and I've been happy as well. They are do a very good job from all reports. Great guns, great service, what's not to like.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Nobody could hate beni. Maybe strongly dislike but not hate, lol.

That sure is some good CS on H&K's part. Maybe they'll set the standard. Surrre.

·
Registered
285 Posts
When you pay 1000+ for a handgun they value the customer if they want you to buy their product again, another reason hk's cost so much.

·
Super Moderator
19,011 Posts
Wow, quick turn around. Back in 93' they had my USP for over a month to install a safety. Several calls later I did get it back.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
I've called them a couple of times and had great experiences. Certainly it'll depend on whom you speak you, as with any business. But it's gratifying to know they stand behind their product, situations that need correcting, helping a person to find the correct info and solution for an issue.

That one-day turnaround is pretty quick, though. A lot of companies would find such responsiveness impossible.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Meanwhile I sent an e-mail to Mossberg (because when I called and spoke to someone in Customer Service she told me I HAD to e-mail the question) on February 26, and still have not heard back. I sent another e-mail 13 days ago and still no response. I was extremely polite in both e-mails.

Mossberg gets a thumbs down from me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts