Defensive Carry banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't have a lot of info on this yet, Other than "coward, lame duck, N.Y. republican", (馃ぎ) has introduced it. A "salt" weapon? Salt is bad. OR, so I've been told. More garbage. (this video is all I can find so far).

• Sad
Reactions: Sister and flh

Registered
Just more garbage...they just just never stop with this stuff.

How about we get someone to pass a law that attempting to subvert the constitution is treason and subject to the death penalty...

Registered
This guy has always been a problem, thankfully he is retiring.

Jacobs' proposal has a grandfathering clause, "If you currently own an assault weapon, there will be nothing additional required on you. If you're in law enforcement, a retired law enforcement veteran, you will be able to obtain the license. There's several other several other exemptions as well," Rep. Jacobs said.

Reactions: Sister and Pete63

Registered
This guy has always been a problem, thankfully he is retiring.

Jacobs' proposal has a grandfathering clause, "If you currently own an assault weapon, there will be nothing additional required on you. If you're in law enforcement, a retired law enforcement veteran, you will be able to obtain the license. There's several other several other exemptions as well," Rep. Jacobs said.
Get him to take SC鈥檚 Graham with him please, then we may get somewhere!

PS: If somebody takes my husbands 鈥淪alt鈥 gun away he鈥檚 gonna be pissed, that man has a good time kill鈥檌n those fly鈥檚!

Reactions: flh and CLASS3NH
1 - 5 of 5 Posts