Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Probably one of the awesome pre-ban hammers too - the ones with the illegal claw! :wink:

Seriously tho - as we well know - almost any darned thing can be pressed into weapon service! I reckon screwdrivers and chisels are well up there for potential!

·
Administrator
143,948 Posts
Hammers Are OK

Unless they are painted all black & have a detachable handle.:biggrin2:

·
Registered
810 Posts
I used to work for the railroad in PA and all of us repair guys carried big ball pein hammers in rings on our belts, like riot batons. Nobody gave them a glance but we all knew they were some big weapons if needed.
I never did try carrying a framing hammer - figured the claws would get me arrested.
Is it Japan or Great Britain that's trying to ban pointed knives? With all this going on, I am in great fear that somebody's going to ban the scoop I use for picking up dog poop.....

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Haha - Stacey Keach - had near forgotten that old series!

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
....this thread reminds me that I need to pick up a couple of plastic hammers so I can do some FOF training.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Rock and Glock said:
Makes me want....An "ASSAULT" Hammer!
My God...you aren't talking about one of these "high-capacity Class III dealers-of-death" assault hammers, are you:

:rofl:

·
Super Moderator
24,198 Posts
Team American said:
My God...you aren't talking about one of these "high-capacity Class III dealers-of-death" assault hammers, are you:

:rofl:
Absolutely!! Only in camo, with a scope, tac light and the high-cap mags. Probably want to put a sling on it too. Maybe a muzzle brake too........:image035:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Carpenter

The only time I have ever even been near using deadly force was when my father-in-law fired a jack-leg carpenter who tried to get tough with an old man. He was walking up the driveway toward us with a hammer in hand. I had 911 dialed on the cell phone in my left hand, but told him that by the time the cops got there he would be dead. He looked at the M1911A1 in the holster under my jacket with my right hand on it and turned around and left (a whole lot faster than he came).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts