Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this in the mail from Amazon the other day along with Unintended Consequences.

A full review will follow, but let me first say that if you do not have this book, you all need to get a copy and read it. It is a must have for anyone that does or is willing to carry a pistol to defend themselves. This is an awesome book. If work is slow today, I will finish this book this evening. I am going to have my wife read it next. THis book is that good.

So on bud's scale this is definitely 5
:congrats: so far and only seems to be getting better.

~A

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you can add your take on it. I have been working crazy hours and have not had a chance to sit down and finish it off. Man this is bugging me out.

~A

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
APachon said:
you can add your take on it. I have been working crazy hours and have not had a chance to sit down and finish it off. Man this is bugging me out.

~A
I was wondering why we haven't seen much of you lately..... :22a:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
working 7 days a week now...

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Ugghh i hate work ... Switchng divisions again so i might be in bettter mood i do have 2 gabe saurez books to write up reviews on yet just havnt got to it

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
I just finished this book last night...thanks for pointing me in it's direction, APachon!

Good, common sense info dealing with mindset and preparation. It's presented in an easy to understand manner...even for a noob like me!

:3a:

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
finished this book awhile ago and forgot to do a review so ill tack mine on here

All and All get gets a 3 :toilet: Rating becuse it has some good info

My main problem with it is it doesnt flow some of the chapters were so slow it was painful way painful..

Took me almsot 6-8 months to read it becuse of the way it didnt gel ive read 10 other books while reading this one

The parts the Author really got into and Felt passionate about flowed excellently and fast to bad there wasnt enough in there like those few chapters..

i can tell ya one thing he loves His HK And at least he Says for Him it is his prefered Gun doesnt say it should be for you too..

So take it for what it is worth try and ebay it for a discount Its good Info but so dry its hard to read

1 - 8 of 8 Posts