Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In keeping with forum decorum I will not express my feelings with that female dog but I would loved to have seen her in cuffs and perp walked into custody.

Jane Fonda arrested in Washington, DC at climate change rally

Jane Fonda was arrested on Friday after declaring she took time off her Netflix series to spend months engaging in political activism.

Fonda was among 16 people arrested on the Capitol steps Friday, according to U.S. Capitol police, Fox News has learned. The actress was charged with "crowding, obstructing or incommoding." She was there to rally alongside other climate change activists.

According to video obtained by WUSA9 reporter Mike Valerio, U.S. Capitol police in Washington D.C. appear to take Fonda into custody with her hands zip-tied behind her back as a crowd of onlookers cheers. Reportedly, she was participating in a climate change protest.
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/jane-fonda-plans-move-to-washington-to-get-arrested-report

·
Premium Member
2,278 Posts
She doesn’t deserve the publicity....

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts

“This is Jane Fonda, from Hanoi, and I’m speaking particularly to the U.S. servicemen who are stationed on the aircraft carriers in the Gulf of Tonkin, 7th Fleet in the Anglico Corps in the south of Vietnam. You are very far away, perhaps, and removed from the country that you’re being ordered to shoot shells at and bomb. And the use of these bombs or condoning the use of these bombs makes one a war criminal. The men who are ordering you to use these weapons are war criminals according to international law, and in, in the past, in Germany and in Japan, men who were guilty of these kind of crimes were tried and executed,” said Fonda.

Her other recording is as follows: “This is Jane Fonda, in Hanoi, speaking to the men in the cockpits of the Phantoms, in the B-52s, in the F-4s. Those of you here fighting the war. All of you, in your heart of hearts, know the lies. Cheating on body counts, the falsified battle reports, number of planes shot down, what your targets really are. Knowing who was doing the lying, should you then allow these same liars to define who your enemy is [unintelligible]…examine the reasons given to justify the murder you are being paid to commit. If they told you the truth, you wouldn’t fight, you wouldn’t kill. You were not born and brought up by your mothers to be killers. So you have been told lies so that it would be possible for you to kill.”

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Well I make no bones about my feelings for her and what should have been done to her many years ago. She should have been executed for the traitor she was. James Rowe estimated that she was responsible for the deaths of over 100 service men in Vietnam. That should have accounted for something more than movie fame and continued aggrandizement by a fawning public.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts

“This is Jane Fonda, from Hanoi, and I’m speaking particularly to the U.S. servicemen who are stationed on the aircraft carriers in the Gulf of Tonkin, 7th Fleet in the Anglico Corps in the south of Vietnam. You are very far away, perhaps, and removed from the country that you’re being ordered to shoot shells at and bomb. And the use of these bombs or condoning the use of these bombs makes one a war criminal. The men who are ordering you to use these weapons are war criminals according to international law, and in, in the past, in Germany and in Japan, men who were guilty of these kind of crimes were tried and executed,” said Fonda.

Her other recording is as follows: “This is Jane Fonda, in Hanoi, speaking to the men in the cockpits of the Phantoms, in the B-52s, in the F-4s. Those of you here fighting the war. All of you, in your heart of hearts, know the lies. Cheating on body counts, the falsified battle reports, number of planes shot down, what your targets really are. Knowing who was doing the lying, should you then allow these same liars to define who your enemy is [unintelligible]…examine the reasons given to justify the murder you are being paid to commit. If they told you the truth, you wouldn’t fight, you wouldn’t kill. You were not born and brought up by your mothers to be killers. So you have been told lies so that it would be possible for you to kill.”
Can't press the "like" button because Hanoi jane is down w o'l scratch in my book. I do "like" the fact that you posted her traitorous image and her subversive transmissions. We must never forget the female Benedict Arnold of the Vietnam War. (There were others, she was the most significant collaborator.)

·
Registered
1,327 Posts

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
In keeping with forum decorum I will not express my feelings with that female dog but I would loved to have seen her in cuffs and perp walked into custody.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/jane-fonda-plans-move-to-washington-to-get-arrested-report
WHAT NO VIDEO???? Now mind you, I wouldn't pay a dime to watch one of her "movies" but I would to watch her perp walked. :vs_cry:
@PPS1980 Sorry Brother, I cannot hit the "LIKE" button on your post, but know this: You get 1,000 likes in my book. Annnnnd....I send you this:

Licking-dog-960x540.jpg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts