Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...cleaning out the closet and finding a paper shopping bag back in the corner with 200rds each of CCI aluminum 9 and 45, along with a single box of .410.

More happiness is re-organizing an ammo box of misc shotgun ammo to fit the .410 and finding 300 rds of .22LR in the bottom.

Sadness is considering why this makes me happy.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
The Love of my Wife and Daughter.

Reactions: Taurahe

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Being greeted at the door by my kids after a long day. Wait.. now they are teenagers, so being greeted at the door by my dog after a long day.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Love those discoveries of forgotten purchases, especially in days such as these. Found some rounds I had forgotten about just the other day, which put me in about the same place as you.

·
Premium Member
10,172 Posts
Happiness is when the wife finds out you bought another gun and is so upset she doesn't talk to you for a week...Haven't spoken to the wife since Bush was President.:wink:

Reactions: NH_Esau

·
Registered
36,902 Posts
Opening my eyes in the morning and not seeing dirt.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
...a warm gun? Not my idea obviously but someone sang so

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Happiness is a quiet mountain top with a clear view. Sadness is when the clouds/rain come to gum up view.

...cleaning out the closet and finding a paper shopping bag back in the corner with 200rds each of CCI aluminum 9 and 45, along with a single box of .410.
Did that during a move, awhile back. Inside one of those larger totes in the garage, I found a number of forgotten boxes of .45ACP, 9mm and .380ACP. :smile:

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Happiness is cleaning out spam posters that clutter these threads...:yup::wave:

·
Registered
641 Posts
........ getting the newest addition to the gun collection home, dis-assembling it on the table, giving it a good once over with cleaning fluids and then oils, putting it back together (and getting all the parts in correctly and accounted for), and then working the action and thinking, "In your eye, Pelosi, Obama, and all you other gun grabbers...in your eye." :danceban:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts