Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I scored the last 50rd box of Federal .45 ACP FMJ at Wal Mart today! Woohoo!

Wait, why am I doing the happy dance because I managed to find and purchase a solitary box of FMJ?

Now I'm depressed...

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
At least you found something. When I go to wal-mart the shelves are always bare. When they do have something its always for a gun I dont have. Last trip I made to wally mart they had 3 boxes of 270 and 1 box of 410 slugs. That was it.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I scored the last 50rd box of Federal .45 ACP FMJ at Wal Mart today! Woohoo!

Wait, why am I doing the happy dance because I managed to find and purchase a solitary box of FMJ?

Now I'm depressed...
What time of the day was it when you scored? Morning glory? Or afternoon delight? :smile:

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
I just read a post of a guy who lost 50R from a 500R order. His package looked like it's been used as a wheel chock. A hole in the end looked like a 'finger' had found an entrance.
The customer's order was missing 50R. All the same the customer know's about Murphy's Law. Considering today's outrageous prices he got it for about 40 cents a round.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What time of the day was it when you scored? Morning glory? Or afternoon delight? :smile:
4:05 in the afternoon. I was out of the store by 4:10. I could already feel my brain rotting from exposure to the store...

I carry more bullets in my CCW than my walmart has in stock.
And you carry a derringer?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I thought I won the lottery the other day--I scored two boxes of 9mm at Wal-Mart. I've seen a scattering of other calibers here and there, but I haven't seen 9mm on the shelves around here for months.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts