Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, :biggrin: and hope you have many more to come. After reading my post, I'm sure the rest of us will post as well, so enjoy the day. I hope MrShonts takes you out, somewhere nice for dinner , and maybe some dancing too. :biggrin:
(whispering to mrShonts) hope ya bring this Lady a dozen roses, then again, a nice Kabar, or H&K would work well too :top:
Bob <aka Class3nh>

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Thanks. :biggrin:

I'm on a late deadline today, so any birthday plans will have to wait. :frown: Mrshonts does have something sneaky up his sleeve (in addition to a nice dinner). Woo-hoo!

So what sharp, pointy thing are you guys getting me for my birthday? :smily1094

·
Registered
236 Posts
A big Happy Birthday to ya Betty...hurry up with the work so the festivities can begin! :37:

·
Administrator
143,955 Posts
Happy B Day

:smileys21 "Hey...It's Betty's Birthday Today!" :biggrin:
:birthday: "Let's put up some PARTY decorations!"
Oh...My...My...My...What knife to use to cut the cake?!? :confused:
:dancing::party::hand16::fest06::jpparty: "This is a great party!"
"Make a wish and shoot out the candles!"

"I Feel Yukky...I Ate Too Much Cake And Ice~Cream.":puke:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Betty - very many happy returns to you. :smile:

Best pointy thingie I can offer this minute - is a cheap and crappy BIC pen LOL!
Mrshonts does have something sneaky up his sleeve (in addition to a nice dinner).
Hmmm - inappropriate place to make my comment! :biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
19,009 Posts
yep Happy B-day. Hope ya get everything ya want.

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
A very Happy Bithday Wish to you Betty

·
Registered
74 Posts
CLASS3NH said:
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, :biggrin: and hope you have many more to come. After reading my post, I'm sure the rest of us will post as well, so enjoy the day. I hope MrShonts takes you out, somewhere nice for dinner , and maybe some dancing too. :biggrin:
(whispering to mrShonts) hope ya bring this Lady a dozen roses, then again, a nice Kabar, or H&K would work well too :top:
Bob <aka Class3nh>

Don't worry I have some plans to make this day a special one for Betty!!!! Her birthday gift includes four different parts plus a nice dinner of course :vikings23

·
Registered
7,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mrshonts said:
Don't worry I have some plans to make this day a special one for Betty!!!! Her birthday gift includes four different parts plus a nice dinner of course :vikings23
I KNEW you were a great guy! :biggrin: You're both luck to have each other :biggrin:
4 parts?? does this mean a HK Mk23 45ACP W supressor? Sholder rig and "hit kit" to caryy it all in?? or maybe just something that goes "flick" by the push of a button? :biggrin:
<whispering to the gang> I though you guys would have beat me to the first post about Betty's Birthday. You're slippin :haha: <just kidding>

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Happy Birthday Betty, and many more.

Where's the cake? :essen2:

-Scott-

·
Banned
693 Posts
Betty,

I didn't know it was your birthday until I just signed on.

Happy "B" day kid. Enjoy them now, the trolley moves faster as it rolls down hill.

·
Super Moderator
25,574 Posts
WOW, Almost missed it, but being on the "left coast" today..... Happy Birthday!!

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
I'm checkin in late this evening, too, Betty, but Happy Birthday! :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Thanks everyone -
Every healthy day above ground is a good thing - grandma Betty died in March after complications after a multiple bypass heart surgery, my aunt's husband almost died of a heart attack last week, and both my aunts were nearly killed in a nasty car accident the next day, after visiting my aunt's husband post-heart surgery. While I'm inching towards thirty and haven't found a grey hair yet, getting older is a good thing... because that means you're still above ground.

I had a great birthday - I was miraculously able to finish my deadline. I work for two publications, and both deadlines are this week. One down, one to go. *pant pant*

Dinner was at The Aquarium in the Opry Mills mall here in Nashville, where we got to eat seafood while watching the live ones swim around in three large aquariums. (I was hoping for one of the sharks to eat one of his tank mates, but he must have been well-fed already.)

I had chocolate cake for breakfast. :biggrin:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Happy belated birthday!!

:birthday:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts