Defensive Carry banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
I love my FM9 so no interest in at MP5 clone. The Glock clones may be worth looking into.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well dang! I was reading this, and that one guy said they run outa energy at 100 yards. I had Rufus run out to 'bout 110 yards ( I wanted to go a little farther, for safety and all). He held that target way up over his haid, and I want tuh tell you, that ain't so. I aimed center mass, and hit him right in the nuts. So, I can tell y'all, that a 9mm, will still crack nuts at 110 yards. He's still a bit jumpy when he's holdin' targets. o_O

·
Registered
617 Posts
Still waiting for Rob Pincus's pistol to come out.......?

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
9MM out of a rifle has a maximum range of about 100 yards, per several reviews I have see. Harrell or Funk tested one as I recall. What it's sent out of has no effect other than a little accuracy, more or less. Other than that it's really just fit, feel, and personal preference. Ok, reliability can be affected if it's low quality parts.
9mm 115 gr standard pressure out of my Keltec carbine .. I have a old metal trash can set up at 100yds … easy hit .. all day .. no hold over .. l

·
Registered
7,521 Posts
Still waiting for Rob Pincus's pistol to come out.......?

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
He’s here on occasion, start a thread and let’s get him talking about it. I knew he had been playing with printing frames, but did not know he was going to be manufacturing a gun for retail.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
waiting for a Glock 19 clone to come out is like waiting on Walmart to introduce their own brand of milk. Buy the original. It won't break you.

·
Premium Member
9,069 Posts
I must say, PSA's Dagger is even uglier than the Glock. That in and of itself is an incredible achievement.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts