Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,122 Posts
There is no such thing as stooping too low or telling too many lies for those people.

·
Super Moderator
18,021 Posts
Methinks the controllers are getting desperate and willing to try anything no matter how stupid it sounds.

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
Illinois? Isn't that the same state who's governors, upon being sworn it, must take an oath to finish their term & then report immediately to...prison? :biggrin2:

·
Registered
10,306 Posts
I don't get it. Where do they put the cylinder release?

·
Premium Member
36,748 Posts
Here's the video:
It is flat out creepy. Whatever their goal, they missed the mark sorely.

Reactions: AzQkr

·
Registered
9,340 Posts
HUH ???????????????????

·
Banned
3,890 Posts
More liberal nut jobs.....

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Illinois? Isn't that the same state who's governors, upon being sworn it, must take an oath to finish their term & then report immediately to...prison? :biggrin2:
Knock that off !!!!! We have more than Governors' going to Prison........

Reactions: ghost tracker

·
Premium Member
8,363 Posts
That was not advertising money well spent.

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
I just grabbed my latest Federal Firearms Reference Guide [2005 edition] And its 300 pages just on selling guns! There's no telling how many thousands of pages I could find with more than a minuet of research! But That doesn't make me Feel all warm and fuzzy! DR

·
Registered
642 Posts
There are people out there that are deadly serious about abolishing our second amendment they will continue to throw things against the wall until something sticks, and there's no talking to them they are dead set against the freedoms we have without really understanding they've walked straight into a trap. Who is promoting this movement is what I'd like to know, because in all the years I've been on this planet I've never seen a better job of brainwashing.

·
Registered
125 Posts
there's no talking to them
Agreed....like trying to reason with a drunken knucklehead. Only tolerant of their own point of view.

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Have they not seen the masses of regulations about guns? 10K laws and growing? ATF rulings and memos galore?

Idiots, and not the useful kind.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts