Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: 357and40

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep it will happen here. The question is will we sit back quietly and let it happen?
Most have done exactly that.

I'm in my mid 50's; so I can only hope I won't see the final downfall of this country which is coming fast.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Its coming for all of us. Its just a matter of time. Depends on who gets elected it could be quicker.

·
Registered
10,072 Posts
Disturbingly the State just passed a law to put gun owners on a Federal list (FBI). So this involves both state and federal entities. It's gun owner registration as opposed to gun registration. Scary stuff. You can bet the other liberal states will be following suit. Then they'll push for it nationwide as "common sense gun laws."

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
999 cuts now instead of a thousand.

Reactions: gen3

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
The fact that it is a federal list indicates that some work has been going on behind the scenes for some time now. Remember Obama mocking a gun advocate repeating again and again, "so you think there is some conspiracy"? Clearly there is a definite plan, not just some nebulous conspiracy.

TORIES That's my new name for the gun control advocates and those who sit on their butts and watch. They are just like the Tories of the revolutionary war times. Sheep who shyly knuckle under and bow to the king. They have lost or never had the spine to take responsibility for them selves.

Becka "How do you say Heil Hitler in American? And who is going to be ours? The mind boggles" How about Heil Hillary?

·
Premium Member
5,705 Posts
Yep it will happen here. The question is will we sit back quietly and let it happen?
I think that the Brexit will serve as a cautionary tale to those wanting to impose change that they, or the ones who bought them want on a citizenry that wants no part of it. I also think that the brexit gives rise to the average person that they can undo laws that they dont agree with.

They say that the Russian Revolution served as a warning to the elites here in the USA to go easier lest they share the same fate as their counterparts in Russia. I think this Brexit thing is apt to do the same thing.

So long as the overlords thought that the people were powerless, there were no limits on them. Now, they know that there is a point that they had better not push beyond.

·
Banned
894 Posts
Eventually, after millions of dollars have been spent, they will realize that the list does nothing except target the legal gun owners. Same as Canada did.

Reactions: Badey and michael t

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
I think that the Brexit will serve as a cautionary tale to those wanting to impose change that they, or the ones who bought them want on a citizenry that wants no part of it. I also think that the brexit gives rise to the average person that they can undo laws that they dont agree with.

They say that the Russian Revolution served as a warning to the elites here in the USA to go easier lest they share the same fate as their counterparts in Russia. I think this Brexit thing is apt to do the same thing.

So long as the overlords thought that the people were powerless, there were no limits on them. Now, they know that there is a point that they had better not push beyond.
Brexit was intriguing to watch. At its core it will have far reaching economic impact. More excitingly, it will force Germany and Russia to become more and more aligned. Gog and Magog rising to power......now all they have to do is rise up against Israel and I'm outta here boys! In the twinkling of an eye.........the only one who matters has His plans right on schedule.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Another instance where the US Atty. General should step in and declare this unlawful and a federal offense as such. Begin indictment proceedings against the governor and the legislators who introduced and supported this abomination of justice.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Little by little the government is taking away freedom protected by the Constitution all in the name of safety and security.

image.jpeg

·
Registered
11,153 Posts
If you ever filled out a 4473 you are on a list.

Reactions: Doogie
1 - 20 of 47 Posts