Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Saturday I bought a Kel Tec PF9 and thought I'd have some difficulty or at least a long wait time obtaining a quality holster for it. What a stroke of luck . . . Tuesday afternoon I was browsing holster manufactures when I came across HBE Leathers website. On a whim never expecting to find what I was looking for, I checked the holsters on hand for sale and discovered a black leather IWB with shark skin trim. Needless to say, I called Eric and he had the holster in the mail that evening. I just received it this afternoon and couldn't be happier. The holster fits great and conceals nicely. The spring is tight and the quality of the leather is the best. And the shark trim is really cool too. All in all, a very lucky find.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Well are'nt you lucky. FYI, I believe Eric also carries a PF9 in the same style holster. I was in his shop last week and he was showing me a similar holster. I use his Pro TL tuckables for my 1911's, awesome holsters. You'll be very happy with his work, it's some of the finest in the world. Congrats on the new leather.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well are'nt you lucky. FYI, I believe Eric also carries a PF9 in the same style holster. I was in his shop last week and he was showing me a similar holster. I use his Pro TL tuckables for my 1911's, awesome holsters. You'll be very happy with his work, it's some of the finest in the world. Congrats on the new leather.
That's funny. When I called Eric Tuesday to inquire about the holster he said he was wearing it. I guess that's why I got it for a pretty good price(?). Anyway, if he wore it, you certainly couldn't tell from looking at it. It's in perfect condition. I'm gonna' send him an email but If you see him, tell him I just love the holster.:wave:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I'm gonna' send him an email but If you see him, tell him I just love the holster.:wave:
Send him the email, he will enjoy hearing that you're happy with your holster. I'll relay the message the next time I see him. :bier:

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
I love my Com III for my G23, I am sure you will be happy with yours.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Great looking holster! Eric does great work and is one of the good guys. I've got a Com III and a mag/light pouch for my BHPs, with that great looking shark trim. I've also got a custom shark guitar strap he made.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
He's #1 in my book! Great guy who makes great holsters.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts