Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey to all....good day and I hope you are all well. I just wanted to tell you all....Im moving my shop. This new locations should offer me a better opportunity to get ALOT of leather out. Thanks for your patience and business. Shoot well...........Eric
PS Ill be up and running, computer time included by Wed Feb 1st.

·
Administrator
143,593 Posts
He's Movin' On Up!

Congratulations Eric.
I hope that your move goes as smooth as hot buttered silk. :usflag:
Let us know how it all went.

Yes, more holsters am mucho Good!

MORE H B E !!! ~ MORE H B E !!! :congrats:

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Progress is a wonderful thing. :congrats:

Good luck with the move! :yup:

Eric, try not to get into any :argue: when moving or you could get
pissed and :buttkick: someone out of their and or :twak: upside the head and that would require a :spankme: from your mother and then you could get pissed off even more :rant: and that wouldn't be good! :hand1: and no matter how much it aggravates you to move your shop :stups: you will want to :aargh4: but you don't want to loose your :9: do you?

Moving sucks but good luck...........:hand10:

Sorry, I had to much time on my hands this morning..........I could have went on with the story but I was limited to only 12 images.

Ti.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Ditto Bud.

Heck I hate moving and hope not to do any more of it! Very tiring process and stressful too most times.

Hope it goes well for you Eric - sounds as tho it gonna be an intense several days ahead!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Good luck on the move, and be sure and post pics of your new shop. :yup:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Good luck, Eric!
I'm in the process of adding an addition to expand mine as well.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
good luck and oh btw , that pattern, thread, finish you're looking for is inn the other box lol

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys.......Im almost done! The amazing thing is, how in the hell did I get all of this stuff and what the hell is it for?????????????????????:theyareontome:
Shoot well.................

·
Administrator
143,593 Posts
You never really know what you have until you've got to move it all from one location to another.:aargh4:

I've moved many times & I am done moving. I've finally dropped anchor. No more moving for me...I hope!

I'm glad that you are getting settled in.:yup:

Let us all know when you'll be back to cutting up cows again. :image035:

·
Registered
209 Posts
I know the garbage man/crew when they show up today are going to have a coronary, as I have about 15 large trash sacks, lumber, galv pipe, old HP printers, etc, etc. As we are in the process of selling out place here, and so we've been packing what is not required at the moment, namely the garage stuff. I have a 3 car garage, and 2 slots are filled with boxes packed already. Like my departed dad, I am also a "packrat" it seems, at least according to the wife I am, but she must have learned from me too. After +40 years together, and having moved 7 times in those years, you'd think we would have cleaned out some, but doesnt look like. Actually, I think we came here pretty clean, but then started collecting again, ha..

Good luck Eric, and will look forward to see your new shop photo's.

John

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well its coming togethor slowly.....part in my shop and part in my garage....all of the dirty stuff.....sanders/buffers etc in the garage...my shop will stay kinda sorta maybe clean now........well see?! Thanks guys..should be very soon...like tomorrow. If I EVER get my email caught up.........Shoot well.

·
Banned
1,424 Posts
Eric,
Good luck there, buddy. Having just "Been there and done that", I feel for ya.
But look at the bright side - you don't have to move a 2,000 lb clicker press up the side of a mountain (on a dirt road), either!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Gary Brommeland said:
Eric,
Good luck there, buddy. Having just "Been there and done that", I feel for ya.
But look at the bright side - you don't have to move a 2,000 lb clicker press up the side of a mountain (on a dirt road), either!
You realize that since you left the area, we'll get no more hurricanes :wave:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I do believe that is one of the reasons he left Fl.....cant say for sure...but moving most of his shop a couple of times a year wouldnt be, shall we say fun?

Gary...........Thanks for the kind words.......I sincerely appreciate it !

shoot well.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Eric Larsen said:
I do believe that is one of the reasons he left Fl.....cant say for sure...but moving most of his shop a couple of times a year wouldnt be, shall we say fun?

Gary...........Thanks for the kind words.......I sincerely appreciate it !

shoot well.
You are right. I think that in 2004 he got hit at least two times, maybe three. I know that he had a lot of problems getting moved and getting his communications set up.

I talked to him last week and he was describing his location. It sounds a little too wild for me. I like quiet time, but I think that Gary really is in a isolated area... He "Loves" it!!!!

I'm happy for him. He is a staright up kind of guy. Of course he did snicker when I gave him my new address :smile:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts