Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeff, that is, my PRS shooting buddy!

I posted about his last weekend's competition where he won second place and would have tied for first place if he had realized an errant shot was actually an edge hit on the steel that deflected the bullet and he thought it was a bad miss. Anyway he won second place.

This weekend he cleanly won second place and missed a tie for first place again by one shot. The guy that brrst him by one shot? The number one ranked PRS shooter in the nation!

It is truly a privilege to get to shoot with Jeff, especially as often as we shoot. I can claim I do help him by encouraging him to practice positions he has to shoot in in competitions and help him have an accurate way to assess the performance of his gun, ammo, and technique.

I told him a good while back, "It won't be long until those top shooters will look at the competitor's list and say, OH NO, that Jeff guy will be shooting in this competition." I think we're there! Where's that dancing banana when you need it?

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
Glad to see this, Tangle. It's nice to know a nice guy is doing well; we kind of enjoy being a part of the demographic in some small way. Congratulations, Jeff!

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Your a great friend Tangle! Congratulations to Jeff, always enjoy hearing good news 😊

Have a wonderful Sunday!

·
Super Moderator
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmm, I am not getting notifications when you guys post in my thread. I'll have to look into this???

But, now that I've found them, thanks for the encouraging posts!

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
That is awesome! I hope to see a thread soon where you explain how Jeff won.....hopefully he will beat out the #1 ranked fella!

·
Super Moderator
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is awesome! I hope to see a thread soon where you explain how Jeff won.....hopefully he will beat out the #1 ranked fella!
Thanks! I think that's coming. Jeff already has a first place and I think there will be more coming.

Reactions: Sister and airslot
1 - 6 of 6 Posts