Defensive Carry banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Some years ago there was a big controversy over our Police Jurors (equivalent to County Commissioners anywhere else) holding closed-door sessions, while the law requires that all their official meetings be open to the public. A group filed a lawsuit, and won.

The newspaper headline the next day read, "Police Jurors to be Subject to Pubic Examination". [emphasis added]
Must be a lousy situation, that!

·
Super Moderator
16,196 Posts
As long as we're being technical, I believe there should be a comma between "Word" and "then". :embarassed:

Sorry, I used to proofread college newsletters. In addition, my wife (the English teacher) used to make me proofread her lesson plans.
Yup, slipped right by me.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Sister is reading an article about gun deaths and ethnicity. One sentence said: "...non hispanic whites, and older adults."

OK older adults here, what color are you?

·
Super Moderator
16,196 Posts
Member of the new hate group WASP.

Reactions: M1911A1

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Have ya'll noticed forms have non-hispanic white instead of just plain ole white? Are we now defaulting to hispanic unless we specify not?

I think from now on we're going to check "Other" and put in non-african white.

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Have ya'll noticed forms have non-hispanic white instead of just plain ole white? Are we now defaulting to hispanic unless we specify not?

I think that’s racist CWOUSG......JUST SAYN’.....:spankme:

Reactions: CWOUSCG

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
And another one that's makes you go Wut?:confused:
Police Shoot Dead Afghan Migrant Armed with Knife in Paris No-Go Zone
Why would they shoot a dead Afghan? Do they want to make sure he's dead?

The real funny part is in the story the mounted police called for back up which arrived on bicycles! And then the fun began!

The officers told Mr Mohammad, who did not speak French, to leave the park as it was closed due to the coronavirus lockdown. But he refused to leave and became aggressive.

Officers tried to force his removal with tear gas. Initially, the young migrant walked away, but then returned and charged with his weapon.

The other team of officers threw their bicycles to fend off the attack, but the Afghan continued to advance
Do they teach that in bike cop school? :rofl: I wonder if they teach the mounted police to throw their horses? :rofl:

·
Premium Member
4,009 Posts

I believe that's on the 4473, right? Guv'mint just officially created a "new race"?

Reactions: airslot

·
Super Moderator
16,196 Posts
I believe that's on the 4473, right? Guv'mint just officially created a "new race"?
If it would not get the gun shop owner in trouble I would X out that ethnicity foolishness and just write in American.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts