Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have the Howard Leight Impact Sport muffs that are #1 on the link listed above. Got them for 47$ shipped from Amazon.com. Worth every penny. Some people say they are somewhat small, so perhaps that may benefit someone with a smaller head, such as a child.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
I have the Howard Leight Impact Sport muffs that are #1 on the link listed above. Got them for 47$ shipped from Amazon.com. Worth every penny. Some people say they are somewhat small, so perhaps that may benefit someone with a smaller head, such as a child.
Big +1 for the Howard Leights. I got rid of all of my Peltors and replaced them all with Howard Leights. Their electronic muffs are much better sounding than the Peltors and battery changes are SO much easier.

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
I'll recommend using plugs in addition to the muffs. Even smaller muffs may not fit exactly right, especially with a child using them. You may as well protect as much of their hearing as possible (I always use plugs and muffs) and they will still be able to hear range/parent commands with the electronic muffs.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
For kids I'd also double up... use foam inside the ear protection and ear muffs! :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts