Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, first post here in a while. I have been trying for weeks to find a G43 Blue Label. I have 5 Blue Label dealers within an hour of me, and none of them have any. As far as online, GT Dist. doesn't sell to PA and I have heard terrible things about Atlantic Tactical. Anybody have any advice for me? Just wait until the Covid panic is over?

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
The 43 is going to be difficult to find at any time, but with the country seemingly circling the drain again, it may be nearly impossible.

I was lucky to find a police trade in Glock 22 that turned out to be almost NIB for a price I couldn't refuse. $250 under what they were/are going for in the store.

·
Registered
9,558 Posts
What about a 43x or 48 ? Do they have blue label of that

Seeing the world right now I am guessing a lot of handguns and long gun might be slim pickens in some parts

·
Premium Member
33,780 Posts
Hi all, first post here in a while. I have been trying for weeks to find a G43 Blue Label. I have 5 Blue Label dealers within an hour of me, and none of them have any. As far as online, GT Dist. doesn't sell to PA and I have heard terrible things about Atlantic Tactical. Anybody have any advice for me? Just wait until the Covid panic is over?
Buy an S&W Shield.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
now is not the time to be a gun buyer. You will pay 10 to 20 per cent above the prices of three months ago. I have put off all purchases until the virus/Antifa decide to play nice.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
I'd try going through Glock and have it shipped to the FFL of my choice.

https://us.glock.com/en/buy/blue-label-program

·
Registered
568 Posts
Buy a G45.

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
Asks about Glock 43, replies are suggestions for other models. :lolp:
Since nobody suggested getting a Glock 19 yet (unbelievable) or 23,
Glock 19 - although those are probably has hard to find as the 43.
So, ... Glock 23. You're welcome. :lol:

Reactions: OldChap

·
Premium Member
3,368 Posts
Not a Glock guy but are they the same gun as the regular Glock, just come with an extra mag and a blue label box for LE.
Is it a better pistol or just a collectors item

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
With so may guns being sold the last couple of months it does not surprise me at all that you are having trouble finding a gun like that.

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
Buy a Shield in your choice of calibers including .45 acp or get a P-365 and call it a day! Both are very available. Good luck!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not a Glock guy but are they the same gun as the regular Glock, just come with an extra mag and a blue label box for LE.
Is it a better pistol or just a collectors item
Really it's just cheaper, like $75-$100 off. Normally it's for LEO/Mil/first responders only but every year they open it up to all veterans for a little while, that's where I fall in.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What about a 43x or 48 ? Do they have blue label of that

Seeing the world right now I am guessing a lot of handguns and long gun might be slim pickens in some parts
Actually a few places said they have the 48 but I just want the 43 right now for max concealability and the occasional pocket carry.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts