Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was surfing the web looking for a soft shoulder rig for my Walther PPKs that would feel good and conceal well under a suit jacket when I came across this site. From what I've seen so far it looks like a great forum.

I don't work at a job anymore where I need to carry a large gun, (used to wear my Smith 66 or the 1911 where they could be seen), so now I carry the SP101 or the PPKs depending on what I'm wearing. I have to say I wasn't carrying the Ruger much, hated the grips but about a year ago I saw the Hogue rubber monogrips and sent away for them. The moment I fitted them on I was hooked. It sits higher in my hand, feels great and points better and the flatness is so darn much better than the feeling of holding onto a broomstick like it was before. It's hardly off my hip now and I think the wife is going to get me a new black Milt Sparks for Christmas. Pray for me!

I've had the CCW for about 18 years now, first up in New York state first then one for Pennsylvania. My heart goes out to you guys in California, those parts where they make it so hard for you. Same to you guys in Massachusetts.

I'll get to meet most of you eventually, see you again soon. :wave:

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome from Alabama.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Bullitt :wave:

Ditto on the Hogue Monogrip...it made my SP101 a pleasure to shoot :banana:

·
Registered