Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
43,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, right. Reason on an open forum?

Anyhow, I'm retired Air Force (almost 20 yrs now) and recently obtained my CWP in Fl. I usually don't partake in forums as there's just too much arguing going on. Glock Vs everything. Everything Vs Glock, etc. Heck, just shoot what you like! I'm just looking for good info about guns, shooting, reloading, etc. I can pass on the political aspects, et cetera.

I currently own a Glock 30, which having never shot semi-autos before (Ruger Blackhawk man, myself), I'm still getting used to it. Between practive with a .22 conversion and .445 loads, I'm starting to get more comfortable with it, and the groups are beginning to close up. No 3-inch groups yet, but a man-size target at 15 yards is in serious trouble.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
A Blackpowder Blackhawk taught me to shoot revolver.
A Glock is a persuasive friend to have when things are really and unexpectedly unpleasant.
Welcome aboard, glad you're here and thank you for your service to our country!

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Welcome from Washington.

"Reason" is always up in the air, but you will find civility here.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Welcome, there is a wealth of knowledge here as well as reason... most of the time, these are helpful folks... stay safe!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Welcome OldVet from Central Texas!!!!!

If you don't like the Glock wars you probley will not like the caliber wars or mouse gun battles.
It goes bang bang bang bang but most of the time it is friendly.

Looking forward to your posts.

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
:bier: from Ga. Welcome to DC.

Got the G36 myself and love it. Good round and great platform to fire it from.

GBK

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!
You'll find a surprising abundance of reason here, actually. That's partly why this is my favorite forum!

·
Super Moderator
18,794 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina from another AF retiree.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Welcome from Virginia. :bier: I just got my first and second Glocks this year and have been enjoying them more and more.

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Welcome from Virginia and another AF retiree.

·
Premium Member
13,765 Posts
Welcome from Alabama

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
OldVet. Tell your Dad the SEABEES went back in the mid eighties and cleaned up the area of the pit and cleared the runway. The runway is still in extraordinary structural condition. The WWII bees built stuff to last. Welcome from the Ozarks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome from SWFL!

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Welcome from Texas! :wave:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.