Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from south central Texas. My name is Art and I just found this site. I've had my CHL for about a year now. Haven't carried because I couldn't find a gun that I liked. Had a Taurus PT140 that had a miserable trigger pull and lousy accuracy past 7 yds from bench. I've just purchased a S&W 908 that seems to suit me better and will probably start carrying if I can find a suitable holster. I've also started to enter the local IPSC and Steel matches with my Para P16.40 Ltd.
Since I'm close to retirement I will be doing more traveling and will be carrying my new 908. I'm hoping that I will get some good tips and info from those with more experience in carrying.
Thanks,
Art

:wave:

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Welcome, Art :hand36:

Sounds like you've come to the right place :hand10:

·
Registered
11,431 Posts
Welcome from Rocky Top Tennessee

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome from Alabama.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome - :smile:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
welcome to the forum.....

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hello Art, welcome to the board...so I take it your in SA, TX also? You'll enjoy this forum, it's helped me alot.

Mad Max

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Welcome! :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hello Art - I am sure we can provide you with some food for thought - also have a good browse around on older threads. Lots of good stuff.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the warm welcome. I have already received some good info from here. Hope i can contribute as well.

Thanks again,
Art

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
welcome

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.