Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Comming to you live from Michigan. I have been sitting on the side line in this forum for a couple of weeks checking things out. From what I can tell there is a lot of knowledge and good advice from people all over this great country. For those of you from other countries thank you for what you contribute to this forum. I believe we all need to be as one.:smile: Wow! I really just wanted my very first post to be something I can speak about and not be embarressed. I have been around firearms most of my 50 years on this earth. Most of this time had been with shot guns and once in a while rifles. I have shot handguns maybe 12 times in my life but always had a draw to them.( no pun intended) I just submitted my CPL form yesterday and it felt good!
I also puschased a springfield xd 40 service a week ago and I have tell you I Love it! That is another thread down the road. I really just wanted to break the ice here and say " Hello" to all of you here and say thank you for all of knowledge and information you all bring to this site. I only hope as as I go on from here and get comfortable with my cpl I can be a positive and helpful member of this site. Thanks for the opening long rant! May God Bless The USA!:smile::smile::smile:

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Welcome from Southwest Florida.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
GS, welcome to the wonderful world of full responsibility for your own security. Congrats on the new CHL. :eek:k:

And welcome to DC. :wave:

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin! Got my back, too? lol

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Howdy from Ohio...good to have you in the house!

·
Registered
7,535 Posts
Welcome to the forum from SW Ohio.:wave:

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Super Moderator
50,609 Posts
Welcome...