Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this forum, it looks promising. Prior service, USAF Security Police, nuclear security 1979-1989. I'm a computer geek now, but I'm also a part time LEO with a small department here in NW Arkansas. I collect guns and shoot whenever I can. Have shot IDPA, SASS and service competition.

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
sacp - welcome to CC :smilez:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HotGuns: What dept. are you with ?
Johnson PD. We're right between Springdale and Fayetteville. When I say right between, I mean our city limit butts up against Fayetteville on the south and Springdale on the north. Makes for some interesting traffic through here. What department are you with in Russellville?

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Welcome aboard. I had better watch myself when traveling through that area. I live just south of Joplin Mo.
Mike

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :smile:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome. Although I'm from Illinois I have a special place in my heart for Arkansas. Used to go there every year when I was growing up in the 60s and 70s. My grandmother lived in a little town called St Paul, ever heard of it? It's probably grown since then but used to be able to throw a rock from end to end. Beautiful place tucked away in the mountains. Kind of like Mayberry in the Ozarks. God I miss it.:redface:

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome to the forum - :smilez:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Harry Callahan said:
Welcome. Although I'm from Illinois I have a special place in my heart for Arkansas. Used to go there every year when I was growing up in the 60s and 70s. My grandmother lived in a little town called St Paul, ever heard of it? It's probably grown since then but used to be able to throw a rock from end to end. Beautiful place tucked away in the mountains. Kind of like Mayberry in the Ozarks. God I miss it.:redface:
St. Paul would be in Madison County, where I grew up. Ten years in the USAF and another 9 living and working in Wyoming got rid of most of my southern accent, but I still moved back here when I had the chance. You're right, NW Arkansas is pretty nice.

AirForceShooter said:
welcome
For the moment I'll refrain from making family jokes.

AFS
Yeah, yeah, I was a skycop. Competed in Olympic Arena at Vandenburg AFB, '85, '86 and '87. The 90th SMW won the Blanchard trophy twice in that stretch, so I'm proud of the part I played. Make as many jokes as ya want, I'm sure that some of the guys around here haven't heard 'em all yet.

SAC Motto: "Peace is Our Profession."
Unofficial SAC Motto: "War is Just Our Hobby."
90th SMW Unofficial Motto: "The first one's there in 30 minutes or less or the second one's free."
SAC Security Police Motto: "Nuke 'em all, then shoot whatever glows in the dark."

:smile:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Welcome

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.