Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings. My name is Richard and I relocated from CA in 2020 to the East Valley in AZ. I'm a software developer and a firearms enthusiast. I've got 4 kids under the the age of 5 and a fifth kid on the way. 馃槄 I've built a suite of software to empower FFLs that can be found at fflforms.com. I'm all about the basics. God, family, and guns.

Below is my current EDC. It's a Shadow Systems MR920 with a Holosun HS507C X2 and a Streamlight TLR-7A light. 馃槏

Attachments

Premium Member
Howdy, neighbor, from the north end of the state, and welcome.

Registered
Welcome from Montana, where we had frost this morning. Lots of very experienced folks here to learn from.

Premium Member
Welcome to the forum, from Texas.

Registered
And 3 Dairy Queens...
But the 3 Dairy Queens are over an hour away.

But, we had a Brown Swiss milk cow we named Dairy Queen....does that count? 馃榿

Registered
Welcome aboard from Virginia, the place where it all began. I am a former software engineer, having retired 13 years ago.

Registered
Hi and welcome!

It appears your here to advertise, your product starts at $20 and goes up!

That is a nice offer, and I bet the owners of this site would just love for you to sign up on their list of advertisers (not free, but hey, you ain鈥檛 either!)

So join in and check with the owners about advertising your service/product on your very first post? Hmmmmm, first post and advertising? Seriously? smh......

Reactions: Tenring1911

Super Moderator
Grettings from Gilbert! Been here 19 years now, relocated from New England. It's a great area for shooting, with Ben Avery on the west side and Rio Salado (my club) on the east side. If you want action shooting to keep the carry skills alive, check out Tuesday Night Steel. It's low-level competition, all reactive targets, and different stages every week. You need an intro course ($42) unless you're already D class or better in recognized pistol shooting disciplines such as USPSA or IDPA. I'd be happy to give you a tour some Tuesday if you'd like.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Grettings from Gilbert! Been here 19 years now, relocated from New England. It's a great area for shooting, with Ben Avery on the west side and Rio Salado (my club) on the east side. If you want action shooting to keep the carry skills alive, check out Tuesday Night Steel. It's low-level competition, all reactive targets, and different stages every week. You need an intro course ($42) unless you're already D class or better in recognized pistol shooting disciplines such as USPSA or IDPA. I'd be happy to give you a tour some Tuesday if you'd like.

Now that things are cooling off, I think I will take you up on your offer!

Registered

Just saw this. If I wasn't coming from Buckeye, I would consider it. That's a long round trip.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts