Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow members. Chiming in from Central Florida, Ocoee. Great website. Don't know how i missed it all these year surfing the net. (Does this show my age. LOL) Also, I wish I was a Pistol Pete in basketball and shooting. Basketball will be a never, but in shooting sports I can compete, unlike in basketball. I can only practice more! LOL Can't wait to explore and gather knowledge from all my fellow members and merchandise. So far, my CCW are a Colt Defender and to protect myself from soda can and bottles, I carry my S&W 317 Airlite. Take Care, Be Safe and have a Happy and Prosperous 2016!

All the BEST,
PistolPeteGonzo

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Super Moderator
50,584 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Hello PPG ... Welcome from SW Ohio ... Glad to have you aboard!

·
Registered
887 Posts
Welcome to the forum from a mountain in North Carolina :wave:

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Welcome from LA (lower AL)

·
Premium Member
4,740 Posts
Hi PistoPeteGonzo! Welcome to the forum from Texas. This is a great place to learn and to share! I carry a 3rd Gen Glock 30 SF. Congrats on deciding to learn more about defensive carry and firearms and making the decision to protect yourself and your loved ones.

I'm glad you're here.

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Welcome from down the street.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts