Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obviously brand new to this forum. I am taking my concealed carry certification class this Saturday. I hope to have my license not long (relatively speaking) after that. Looking forward to discussion and sharing of thoughts and ideas. :danceban:

·
Registered
887 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your decision to take the first step to your concealed carry.

·
Premium Member
4,740 Posts
Hi Boomstick75! Welcome to the forum from Texas. This is a great place to learn and to share! I carry a 3rd Gen Glock 30 SF. Congrats on deciding to learn more about defensive carry and firearms and making the decision to protect yourself and your loved ones.

I'm glad you're here.

CANT
---------
Carry Always, Never Tell!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will be using a Smith and Wesson M&P9 full size for the test. Will probably be carrying this as well, as it is much, MUCH smaller than the Ruger P89DC that I own. I like that gun quite a bit, it's a tank and quite reliable, but a carry gun it's not. :)

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome from C'ville in central Kentucky. Not sure what part you're from, but glad you're on the forum. Good place to hang out. I've kind of new to all this and have learned a lot from these folks.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome from C'ville in central Kentucky. Not sure what part you're from, but glad you're on the forum. Good place to hang out. I've kind of new to all this and have learned a lot from these folks.
I live in Richmond, work in Lexington (at the moment. Looking). Taking my class here in Richmond early Saturday morning.

·
Super Moderator
50,583 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Hello B75... Congrats on your decision to join the ranks of those who take responsibility for their personal defense. Practice often, carry everywhere legal and stay safe :smile:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts