Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey my name is Erick. new member and concealed carry permit holder from clarksfield ohio. that's about 60 miles southwest of Cleveland. (I had to include that because I have never met anyone that has heard of clarksfield unless they were from here.) anyhow I stumbled upon this sight when googling "how to adjust sights on my s&w bodyguard 380". with summer upon us it will not be easy to conceal full size gun so im pocket carrying for a while. I have a range set up in my backyard for my wife and I to practice and we carry everywhere we go. but enough of that, just introducing myself and happy to have found this sight.

·
Premium Member
5,007 Posts
Welcome from the PRM!

Range in the back yard............. nice.

·
Premium Member
24,512 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well when I say range I mean a 5 ton pile of sand with an 8 ft. backstop and sides. good enough to keep any errant strays from happening. no close neighbors but you cant be careless. actually have invited neighbor over to shoot. its all good here.

·
Registered
7,535 Posts
Welcome to the forum from SW Ohio. :wave: Glad you told us where Clarksfield is! I've lived in Ohio since 1960, with the exception of 3 years away in the Army, and travelled the state as a salesman for a few years off and on after I got out of the Army, and thought I had been everywhere in Ohio at one time or another, but I'd never heard of Clarksfield before! Learn something new every day!:smile:

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
Welcome from WA state.

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Welcome from PA. Glad you found us. Happy shooting.

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
Welcome from Delaware!

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Howdy from Dayton...good to have you in the house!

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin, Erick!

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee.......the "Patron State of Shootin' Stuff!"

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
Welcome Aboard and Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee