Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my permit about a year ago. Into pistols ( just bought my 5th) but just started looking at rifles.hope I can get some good ideas from this site

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Welcome. Lots of good info here. Good start is to do a search for any particular one that strikes your fancy and see what's already posted there.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Hello and welcome from Arkansas. +2 to what Bud asked. What type of pistols are ya into?

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hi fin (hope the 'rot' bit heals soon :wink: ) - welcome to CC :smilez:

Yes, tell us what you favor for packing and if you wanna talk rifles - go start a post in the appropriate forum giving some of your thoughts so far - we'll chip in and barrage you with opinion :18:

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Welcome from Eastern Idaho

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome from Alabama.

·
Registered
419 Posts
finrot - Glad you've made it..! Anyone from the home of Seecamp's is OK in my books! Just like Chris said before me (P95), I hope that the "ROT" clears up soon..! Don't worry too much about that though, I'm sure there's an ointment or something like a GoldBond powder that'll help..! (LOL) :image035:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hello from North Texas. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow this is a friendly forum. In reply to Bud White a Kel Tec P-3AT is in my pocket all the time. I also have a Ruger Mk II stainless 678 Gov target 22, A Taurus 608 stainless 8 shot revolver, a Taurus PT-92 stainless 17 rd 9mm auto and just bought a Taurus PT111 12 rd Mil- Pro. My goldfish had the rot but they're doing fine.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome - :smilez:

·
Registered
11,431 Posts
Welcome fron Tennessee

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
welcome, good company here.