Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am new to your forum. I have been watching this site now for about 3 weeks. Decided it was a nice place to get information and do research on, not to mention share ideas or thoughts. So I decided to register with you. I have carried openly for many years up until about 3 years ago decided to go CCW. Currently using a Glock 23, or Bersa Thunder 380.W/ Horandy 90gr JHP. Just this past Saturday I was looking at an XD40 SC. There seems to be a lot of knowlege on here and most seem willing to share. This is the type of site I was looking.

:congrats:

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Welcome. Alot of great info here and some nice folks to. How do you like the hornadys out of your bersa. Im thinking of trying there TAP-FPD 124 9mm. Just curious anyway welcome sixgun:wave:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hi Billie and welcome :smilez:

·
Super Moderator
25,571 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and thanks for taking the time to register.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to all for the warm welcome.

To Sixgun: The Bersa seems to handle them well. They feed good. But yet I have not found anything that didn't feed well yet in it. Don't want to carry this too far due to this not being in the correct discussion area.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome from Arizona - :smilez:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
what no 1911? I heard a rumor that you can't get more than 4 stars if you don't own a 1911. just thought I would pass that along.....

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Welcome from Idaho

·
Administrator
143,951 Posts
You are "Our Kind Of People"
WELCOME! :usflag:
Join right in! We'll love hearing from you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another eastern panhandler.

Enjoy your time here. I don't post much here but Visit regularly just to enjoy the topics. Good info with great people.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.

·
Registered
540 Posts
welcome

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.